Major religious moral codes dehumanise individuals outside their group as less worthy. Results can vary from discrimination to genocide.
Stepan Grigorevich BARKHUDAROV
BARKHUDAROV, Stepan was born in 1894.
- 1917 graduated Petrograd University.
Main research on lexicology and lexicography. Also organized compilation of card index for Ancient Russ, dictionary. 1938-1946 Editor, journal “Russky yazyk v shkole” (Russian Language in the Schools).
Since 1957 Editor, journal “Russky yazyk v natsionalnoy shkole” (Russian Language in the National Schools).
Strong communist party can create a new and better society with neither rich nor poor.
|last changed||31/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Birth month
- Birth day
- Death date
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile