Professor 1940; Doctor of Medicine Science since 1938. Head, Chair of Pathological Anatomy, Kiev Postgraduate Medicine Institute, since 1945. Chief Pathoanatomist, Ukrainia Ministry of Health, since 1945.
Head, Laboratory of Pathomorphology, Institute of Gerontology and Experimental Pathology, USSR Academy of Medical Science, since 1959. Honoured Worker of Science of Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic since 1951. Presidium member, Learned Medicine Council, Ukrainia Ministry of Health.
Board member, AllUnion Society of Pathoanatomists. Co-Editor, “Pathology” and “Morphology” sections, “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia), 2nd cd. Member, Editor Council, journal “Arkhiv patologii” (Archives of Pathology).
Member, Editor Board, journal “Vrachebnoe delo” (Medical Affairs), etc. Consultant, Kiev Research Institute of Labor Hygiene and Occupational Diseases, and Institute of Infectious Diseases, USSR Academy of Medical Science. Consultant, Pathoanatomical Department, Southwestern Railroad Hospital, Kiev.
Organized system of pathological service in Ukrainia with approval of USSR Ministry of Health. Works deal with: dust diseases. Pathological anatomy of ear, nose and throat diseases.
Pathology of infectious diseases. Hypertonia; wartime ailments. Hist, of medicine; organ, of dissection room in clinics and hospitals.
1927-1933 Assistant, Chair of Pathological Anatomy, Krasnodar Medicine Institute. 1933-1940 Assistant, then lecturer, 1940-1949 Professor, Chair of Pathological Anatomy, Leningrad Postgraduate Medicine Institute. 1941-1945 Chief Pathoanatomist, Front Clearing Station, Leningrad.
1933-1945 prosector, various hospitals in Leningrad, and senior associate, Leningrad Research Institute of Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases.