Doctor of Medicine Science and Professor, since 1936. Academy Secretary,Department of Medical Science. Full member and Presidium member, Armenian Academy of Sciences, since 1956.
Corresponding member, USSR Academy of Science, since 1960. Head since 1927, Chair of Radiology, and Deputy Director for scientific work, Yerevan Medicine Institute. Director, Institute of Radiology and Oncology, Armenian Ministry of Health, since 1946.
Honoured Worker of Science of Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic since 1940. Since 1926 has helped found and develop radiological and oncological service in Armenian. 1932-1936 lecturer, since 1936 Professor, Yerevan Medicine Institute.
During World War П simultaneously consultant at many military hospitals. 1945-1956 corresponding member, Armenian Academy of Sciences. 1946 helped found Research Institute of Radiology and Oncology, Armenian Ministry of Health.
Founded first Armenian school for roentgenologists and oncologists. Chairman, Armenian, and board member, AllUnion Society of Roentgenologists, Radiologists. And Oncologists; member, Learned Medicine Council, Armenian Ministry of Health.
Co-Editor, “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia), 2nd edition. Deputy, Yerevan City Soviet of Workers’ Deputy.