Viktor Ivanovich Kosichkin
Kosichkin, Viktor was born on February 25, 1938 in the village of Moshki, Rybnovskii Raion, Riazan’ Oblast’.
- Graduated from the Interior ministry Higher School, 1969.
Honoured Master of Sports (skating), 1960. With Moscow Dynamo. Trained as an intelligence officer. USSR champion. 1960 -65, at various distances.
Olympic champion, 1960 (5,000 metres). European champion, 1961. World champion. 1962.
Silver medal, 1960 (10.000 metres).
|last changed||19/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- 000 meter ice-skating
- 1960 World Olympic Champion at Squaw Valley in 5
- Birth month
- Birth day
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile