Doctor of Chemical Science since 1942. Professor, since 1934. Rector, Azcr. University, since 1954.
Full member since 1943, and President since 1958, Azerbaydzhan Academy of Sciences. Corresponding member, USSR Academy of Science, since 1958. Member, Committee Lenin Prizes for Science and Technology, USSR Soviet of Ministers, since 1950.
Member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party Lithuania Azerbaydzhan, since 1956. Honoured Worker of Science of Azerbaydzhan Soviet Socialist Republic. During World War II worked on establishment of first Soviet industrial installation for the synthesis of high-quality fuel components.
Paved the way for industrial synthesis of isopropyl benzene. 1956 delegation at Communist Party of the Soviet Union Congress. Deputy, USSR Supreme Soviet of 1958 convocation.
Since 1956 Deputy, Azerbaydzhan Supreme Soviet. Since 1960 Presidium member, All-Union Society for the Dissemination of Political and Science Knowledge. 1926-1929 secondary school teacher.
1932-1933 associate, Azerbaydzhan Agriculture Institute. 1933-1945 at Azerbaydzhan Petroleum Research Institute. 1937 Head, Laboratory of Organic Synthesis, Azerbaydzhan Petroleum Research Institute.
1945-1946 Director, Petroleum Institute, Azerbaydzhan Academy of Sciences. 1947 Director, Technology Council, USSR Minister of Petroleum Industry. 1947-1949 President, Azerbaydzhan Academy of Sciences.
1950-1954 Academy Secretary, Branch of Physicotechn. Science, Azerbaydzhan Academy of Sciences.