Sergey PROSKURYAKOV, USSR Otorhinolaryngologist. Doctor of Medicine Science since 1938; Professor, and Head, Chairs of Otorhinolaryngology, Novosibirsk Medicine Institute, since 1938, and Novosibirsk Postgraduate Medicine Institute, since 1934; Senior Otorhinolaryngologist, Novosibirsk Oblast Public Health Department. Order of Red Banner of Labor; medals.
1938 founded Chair of Otorhinolaryngology, Novosibirsk Medicine Institute. After war founded special deputy, for treatment of wounded in Novosibirsk. Chairman, Novosibirsk Otorhinolaryngology Society.
Со-Editor, “Otorhinolaryngology” section., 2nd edition of “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia). Member, Editor Council, journal “Vestnik otorino-Iaringologii” (Bulletin of Otorhinolaryngology).
Member, Society for Dissemination of Political and Science Knowledge. Deputy, Novosibirsk City Soviet. 1923-1931 house physician, Faculty Surgical Clinic, Tomsk University.
1931-1933 Assistant, Faculty and Clinic of Otorhinolaryngology, Novosibirsk State Postgraduate Medicine Institute. 1941-1945 consultant and otorhinolaryngology surgeon at military hospitals.