Valentina Ksenofontovna RASTVOROVA
Valentina RASTVOROVA, Sportswoman. Fencer; World Champion, 1958; USSR Champion, 1956; Honoured Master of Sport of USSR. Silver Medal of Rome Olympics. 1960; Badge of Honor, 1960.
Rastvorova, Valentina was born on June 17, 1933 in Odessa.
- Graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physical Culture, 1956.
Honoured Master of Sports (fencing), 1956. With Moscow Dynamo. USSR champion, 1956, 1964 and 1967. World champion, 1958, and 1956-1966 with her team.
Olympic champion with her team, 1960. Individual silver medal, 1960.
|Анна Коршун||last changed||04/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Birth month
- Birth day
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile