Member, Communist Party, since 1926.
Roman Andreevich RUDENKO
RUDENKO, Roman was born in 1907 in village Nosovka, now Chernigov Oblast.
- Educated at the Moscow Law School, then the Higher Law Courses at the Law Academy, 1941.
Since 1959 Chairman, reinstituted USSR College of Procurators. Attended numerous congresses and conferences of International Association, of Lawyers. 1956-1961 candidate member of the Central Committee, Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
Deputy, USSR Supreme Soviet of 1950, 1954 and 1958 convocation. Deputy, Ukrainia Supreme Soviet of 1947 convocation. Since 1929 in Procurator’s Office.
1944-1953 Ukrainia Procurator. 1945-1956 Chief USSR Prosecutor at Nuremberg Trials.
Every religion forces people to rely on outside authority, thus depriving them to become self-sufficient.
|Анна Коршун||last changed||25/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- State Legal Adviser
- Birth month
- Birth day
- Family description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile