Member, Communist Party, since 1941.
Vladimir Ivanovich SIFOROV
SIFOROV, Vladimir was born in 1904.
- Graduated from the Leningrad Electrotechnical Institute, 1929.
Joined the Red Army and the Bolshevik Party at the beginning of World War I. Professor at the Leningrad Aviation Engineers’ Academy, 1941-1953. Academician, 1953. Deputy Minister of Radio Technology of the USSR, 1954-1955. Worked at the Institute of
Radiotechnology and Electronics of the Academy of Sciences, 1954-1966.
Director of the Institute of Information Communication in the Academy, 1966.
Religion discourages exploration of science and universe by suppressing curiosity, and denies its followers a broader perspective.
Marxism–Leninism as the only truth could not, by its very nature, become outdated.
|last changed||20/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Family description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile