Full member, USSR Academy, of Building and Architecture, since 1937. Full member since 1960, Chief Learned Seer, and Presidium member since 1956, Belarusian Academy of Sciences. Professor, Belarusian Polytechn.
Institute, since 1948. Honoured Worker of Science and Technology of Belorussian Soviet Socialist Republic since 1954. Candidate member of the Central Committee, Communist Party Belarusian, since 1960.
Main works deal with organ, and construction of water transport schemes. Supervised several projects, inch waterways, irrigation and reclamation schemes, hydropower plants, shipyards, marine installations, etc. 1950-1960 corresponding member, Belarusian Academy of Sciences.
At 1958 Congress of Communist Party Belarusian elected member of the Central Committee. Deputy, Belarusian Supreme Soviet of 1955 convocation. 1925-1934 worked on irrigation schemes in Central Asia.
1934-1940 Director and Chief Engineering, Board for Planing and Construction of Manych Waterway. 1940-1941 and 1944-1946 Chief Engineering, Sevastopol construction scheme. 1942-1944 instructor, Tashkent Institute of Irrigation Engineering.
1954-1956 Belarusian Minister of Melioration.