- His early experiences as a clerk in a London wholesale house led him to become a bitter critic of competition. The first remedy which he proposed was producer-co-operatives, but he later changed his emphasis to planning and monetary reform. Businessman and publisher.
- No One Ever Told Us That: Money and Life Lessons for Young Adults
- The "new grownup" guide to managing your life and money in the modern economy No One Ever Told Us That is a series of essential life and financial lessons that every adult needs to read before they embark upon their own life's adventures.
- Buy It, Rent It, Profit!: Make Money as a Landlord in ANY Real Estate Market
- Demystify the process of evaluating, acquiring, and managing rental property and becoming a landlord with Landlord Academy founder Bryan Chavis’s clear, step-by-step plan to make your dream of owning a multi-family property a reality.
- A Lecture on Human Happiness: Being the First of a Series of Lectures on That Subject in Which Will Be Comprehended a General Review of the Causes of ... (Reprints of Economic Classics Series)
- Gray's vigorous Ricardian socialist exposition of the labor theory of value attempted to prove on the basis of Patrick Colquhoun's figures that labor was "robbed" of four-fifths of its produce.
- The Social System: A Treatise On the Principle of Exchange
- This book was originally published prior to 1923, and represents a reproduction of an important historical work, maintaining the same format as the original work.