Early work applied to developing a theoretical capacity to consider political and economic resources in the same calculus. Thereafter, worked increasingly on applying this perspective to the public policy issues of employment, education, land reform and population, and to evaluating the productivity of social science knowledge for public choice.
Warren F. ILCHMAN, economist in the field of Economic Development Models; Organisation and Decision Theory. Phi Beta Kappa; Marshall Scholar; Contributing Author White House Library; American Society Public Administration Burchfield Award, 1965; Fulbright-Hays Senior Research Professor, India, 1968-1969; Danforth Foundation Harbison Prize Outstanding Teaching, 1969-1970; Danforth National Academy Public Administration, 1984.
Professor Political Science, University California Berkeley, 1965-1973. Dean, College Liberal Arts, Graduate School, Professor Political Sciences Economics, Boston University, 1974-1976. Program Adviser, International Division, Ford Foundation, 1976-1980.
Provost, Rockefeller College Public Affairs. Director, Rockefeller Institute, Institution Government, State University, New York, New York, United States of America, since 1982.
Phi Beta Kappa; Marshall Scholar. Contributing Author White House Library. American Society Public Administration Burchfield Award, 1965.
Fulbright-Hays Senior Research Professor, India, 1968-1969. Danforth Foundation Harbison Prize Outstanding Teaching, 1969-1970; Danforth National Academy Public Administration, 1984.
- The Political Economy of Change
- Ilchman and Uphoff believe that political science has failed in the past to meet its own standards of rigor and cogency and does not meet standards of usefulness and relevance set by others.
- The Process of Change in American Banking: Political Economy and the Public Purpose (254)
- In this volume, Jeremy Taylor focuses on the recent changes in the U.
- Plenty of people: The world's population pressures, problems and policies and how they concern us ([Humanizing science series])