Chief, Environment Statistics Section, Statistical Office(s), Department of International Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations since 1981. Chairman, Task Force on Environment & Development, Department of International Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations, New York, since 1987. Chief, Environmental Data Unit, United Nations Environment Programme, Kenya, 1975-1981.
Economic & Statistical Advisor, East African Community, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, 1972-1975. Administrator, Federal Ministry of the Interior, Germany, 1971-1972. Science(s) Staff, Federal Statistical Office, Germany, 1968-1971.
- Local Economic Development and the Environment: Finding Common Ground (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
- A clear and practical examination of complex issues, Local Economic Development and the Environment: Finding Common Ground provides a broad, academic look at the intersection of two important areas for local administrators.
- The Non-Western World: Environment, Development and Human Rights
- Through a cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary approach, this introductory textbook focuses on critical issues of development, environment, and cultural conflicts facing most area of the non-Western world.
- Banking on the Environment: Multilateral Development Banks and Their Environmental Performance in Central and Eastern Europe (Global Environmental Accord: Strategies for Sustainability and Institutional Innovation)
- Multilateral development banks (MDBs) are increasingly expected to address environmental issues in their economic development lending.
- Bancroft's California lawyer and book of forms: containing instructions for ordinary transactions ... with numerous precedents and forms ... and ... to California, Oregon and Washington terri
- This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923.