Rev LOUIS WINOC Advisor to the Director-General on Socio-Religious Affairs, Official Rel, International Labor Organization/Office since 1987. Director, Centre Wencker (Centre culturel de Strasbourg), France, 1982-1987. Director, Strasbourg Bureau(s), Office Catholique d’lnformation sur les Probl^mes Europ6ens, 1982-1987.
Professor of Juridical & Pol Science(s) (Charge de cours de preparation к Г Ecole Nationale d'Administration), University of Strasbourg III, 1982-1987. Director, Groupe des Etudiants Catholiques de Nancy, France, 1975-1982. Professor of Pol Science(s), Centre Europeen Universitaire & Institut d’Etudes Administratives et Politiques (Nancy II), 1972-1982.
Visiting Professor, State University of New York, United States of America, 1976-1978. Assistant Director, revue Etudes, Paris, 1969-1972.
- Man's Quest For God
- Dr Abraham Joshua Heschel (1907Chr(45)1972), professor of Ethics and Mysticism at the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York, was one of the outstanding philosophers and theologians of our time.
- The Analogy of Faith: The Quest for God's Speakability (Strategic Initiatives in Evangelical Theology)
- If God is transcendent, how can human beings speak meaningfully about him? For centuries philosophers and theologians have asked whether and how it is possible to talk about God.
- A Journey with God In Time: A Spiritual Quest
- “The integration of mind and heart (and soul and might)—allied with Dunne’s originality and creativity—is what makes his work so vital.
- Ahmadou Bamba, le solitaire de Dieu (noir) (French Edition)
- Saint-Louis du Sénégal, 1895.