American Society of International Law.
Senior Counsellor on Legislation, Legal Department, International Monetary Fund since 1971. Counsellor, International Monetary Fund, Paris, 1966-1967. Counsellor, Legal Department, International Monetary Fund, Washington, District of Columbia, 1963-1966.
Attorney, Legal Department, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 1959-1963.
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||21/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Bar: New York 1959, District of Columbia 1964.
- Bar: New York 1959, District of Columbia 1964.
- Family description
- The Whys & Wherefores of Eurodollars, 1968.
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile