Board of directors, National Economics Institute 1971-1978.
Director of Division of Education of Federation Icelandic Co-operative Societies 1951-1958. Minister for Foreign Affairs 1978-1980, Prime Minister 1979-1980. Ambassador to Sweden 1982-1987, Ambassador-at-Large Asia Pacific Area since 1987.
Director State Educational Library 1969-1978. Chairman 1957-1959 and 1960-1971. Chairman Social Democratic Party 1974-1980.
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||27/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- politician and diplomatist
- Books include The United States of America 1954, Iceland, from Neutrality to NATO Membership 1971.
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile