SHAH A. M. S. KIBRIA
KIBRIA, SHAH A. M. S. was born on May 1, 1931 in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- Dhaka University, Bangladesh, Bachelor of Arts Economic (Honours), 1952-1953, Master of Arts Economic. Fletcher School of Law & Dipl, United States of America, 5455, Certificate Bachelor of Surgery. Spoken languages: Bengali, English.
Under-Secretary-General and Executive Secretary, Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, Special Representative of the Secretary-General, Office(s) of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Coord of Cambodian Humanitarian Assistant Program, United Nations. Foreign Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Bangladesh, 1978-1981. Permanent Representative of Bangladesh to the United Nations, Geneva, 1976-1978.
High Commissioner, High Commission for Bangladesh in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, 1973-1976. Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 1972-1973. Director-General, Pol Affairs Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 1972.
Bangladesh Mission in Washington, District of Columbia, 1971. Dipl Service, Government of Pakistan, 1954-1971.
- Spouse Asma, National of Bangladesh.
|last changed||15/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- General Info
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile