LI, DAOYU was born on October 7, 1932 in Shanghai, China.
- University of Shanghai, 1949-1952. Spoken languages: Chinese, English, French.
Ambassador, Permanent Representative of China, New York, Permanent Mission of People’s Representative of China since 1990. Assistant Foreign Minister of China, 1988-1990. Director, Department of International Organization & Conferences, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, China, 1984-1988.
Deputy Permanent Representative of China to United Nations, Geneva, 1983-1984. Alternate Representative of China, United Nations Economic and Social Council, 1983-1984. Vice Chairman, Chinese National Commission for United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, China National Committee(s) for Pacific Economic Coop and China's National Committee(s) for the International Decade for Natural Disaster Reduction.
Deputy Division Chief, Division Chief, Deputy Director, Department of International Organization & Conference, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
International politics. Economy and international relations. Music, opera.
- Spouse Ye Zhaolie, National of China.
|last changed||14/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile