Bombay Natural History Society.
- Head, Labour Market Program, International Institute for Labour Studies, International Labor Organization/Office. Head, Population and Employment Rch, Employment Department, International Labour Organization, Geneva, 1974-1983. Rch Officer, Asian Regional Team for Employment, International Labor Organization/Office, Thailand, 1973-1974.
- Public Health Nursing: Practicing Population-Based Care
- With new chapters on disaster management, primary health care, and new technologies used in public health nursing and public health education, this newly revised edition of Public Health Nursing: Practicing Population-Based Care is a must-have resource for students interested in public health nursing and education.
- Navigate 2 Advantage Access For Population Health
- Navigate 2 Advantage Access for Population Health, Second Edition is a digital-only Access Code that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting system.
- Screening Adult Neurologic Populations: A Step-by-Step Instruction Manual, 2nd Edition
- From traumatic brain injury to dementia, occupational therapists working with adults with neurological difficulties must be able to efficiently use various screening methods to pinpoint deficits and determine how they affect a client's daily functioning.
- The Origins of Theoretical Population Genetics
- Tracing the development of population genetics through the writings of such luminaries as Darwin, Galton, Pearson, Fisher, Haldane, and Wright, William B.