TALLAWY, MERVAT was born in 1937.
- Institute for Dipl Studies, Cairo, 1962-1963. Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, 1973-1977, Doctor of Philosophy Candidate. Spoken languages: English, Arabic.
Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Egypt, Vienna, Embassy of Egypt since 1988. Ambassador to Austria since 1988. Director, International Economic Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Cairo, since 1991.
Gov, International Atomic Energy Agency, 1988-1991. Member, United Nations Committee(s) on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women, 1988-1991. Chairperson, Group of 77, Vienna, 1989.
Chairperson, African Group, Vienna, 1988. Deputy Director, Department of International Organization, Cairo, 1985. Deputy Director, International Research and Training Institute for the Advancement of Women, 1982-1985.
Dipl posts in Geneva, New York, Caribbean countries. Officer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Cairo. Egyptian Representative at numerous international conferences.
|last changed||07/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile