Party affiliation: Labour Party
State Secretary for Social Affairs and Employment with special responsibility for Social Security, September 1981-May 82. Labour Party Member, lower House of States General. Burgomaster of Nijmegen, 1987.
Member, Committee supervising Civil Service re-organisation. Minister of Home Affairs, November since 1989. Professional career: course teacher.
Church and World Organisation, 1956. Deputy-Head, then Head, Church and World Education Department. Director, Church and World Organisation, 1968-1974.
Freelance researcher, 1975. Director, Rotterdam Municipal Social Services, 197781.
|last changed||11/05/2017||view changes|
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile