Party affiliation: Chinese Communist Party
LI, LANQING was born in 1932.
- Fudan University, Business Administration.
Director, Administration of Foreign Capital, Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade, 1981-1983. Vice-Mayor, Tianjin Municipality, 1983-1986. Vice-Minister, Ministry, of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade, since 1986.
Alternate member, Chinese CCP 13th Central Committee, since 1987.
|last changed||14/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- party and government official
- government official
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile