Party affiliation: National Party
Elizabeth Hendrina Rina VENTER
VENTER, Elizabeth Hendrina was born on December 9, 1938 in Krugersdorp, South Africa. Daughter of Dick and Bettie Stapelberg.
- Carletonville Afrikaans High School, matriculation. University of Pretoria, Bachelor of Arts Social Work, Master of Arts Social Work, Doctor of Philosophy Social Work. Spoken languages: Afrikaans, English.
President, SAVF, Transvaal, 1980-1984. Nominated Member of Parliament, since 1984. Honorary President, of SAVF.
Chair, Federale Vroueraad-Volkbelang, Council of 28 Afrikaans women's cultural socs. Member, of standing Committee on National Health and Population Development and Member of the joint Committee investigating establishment of family courts. Member, managing Committee NP Pretoria Regional Board.
Member NP Transvaal Executive Committee and Federal Board. Member of caucus study groups on Constitutional Development, Justice, Health and Welfare Services, Local Management, Housing and Works and National Health and Population Development. Member of Parliament for Innesdal, since 1989.
Minister for National Health and Population Development, 1989. Professional career: social worker, SuidAfrikaanse Vroue Federasie (SAVF), 1960s. Marriage guidance Councillor, Pretoria.
Dutch Reformed Church.
Welfare work, reading, international history.
- Married Dr H. S. Venter in 1963.
spouse: Dr H. S. Venter
|last changed||29/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- social worker and politician
- social worker
- Family description
Dr H. S. Venter
- Dr H. S. Venter
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile