- Freelance public accountant, 1945-1954. With United States Air Force, Tachikawa, Japan, 1954-1956, Chaumont, France, 1956-1958.
- Hazel Rye
- An eleven-year-old girl, with no appreciation for land and growing things, finds her values beginning to change when she agrees to let an impoverished family live in a small house she owns, in exchange for working in the surrounding orange grove.
- Sugar Blue
- Distinctly unenthusiastic when her four-year-old niece, Ella, comes for a prolonged visit, eleven-year-old Amy finds her relationship with the small girl gradually changing her view of herself and life in general.
- The Kissimmee Kid
- To add to the confusion life has already dealt her, 12-year-old Evelyn encounters some startling contradictions when she and her younger brother visit their sister and brother-in-law who live in Florida.
- Moon Lake Angel: A Novel
- Kitty Dale, whose mother does not want to deal with a child, or admit one into her new life, spends the summer with Aunt Petal and eventually learns to accept her mother's weaknesses.
Born January 6, 1919