Naturalist Naish Nature Center, Edwardsville, Kansas, summers 1967-1970. Assistant curator Seton Museum, Cimarron, New Mexico, summers 1972-1974. Curatorial assistant Riley County History Museum, Manhattan, Kansas, 1973-1974.
Museum assistant Millicent Rogers Museum, Taos, New Mexico, 1976-1977. Curator The Gaspard House Museum, 1978-1979, The Harwood Foundation, Taos, 1979—2005, Academy for Love of Learning, Santa Fe, since 2005.
- Ernest Thompson Seton: The Life and Legacy of an Artist and Conservationist
- This is the intriguing story of one of the world’s first conservationists, who served as the inspiration behind the Boy Scouts of America and dedicated his life to preserving nature and promoting outdoor youth education.
- Taos Moderns: Art of the New
- One of the best-kept secrets of the art world is that important center of postwar modernism: Taos, New Mexico, where the influences of Europe merged and blended with the east and west coasts of the United States.
- The Tao of MMA A Martial Artist's Philosophy on Life
- This book offers you the opportunity to experience wisdom which is as equally poignant in life as it is in the dojo, the gym, the ring, the cage, or the octagon.
- Modernists in Taos: From Dasburg to Martin (Red Crane Art Series)
- Collectors and museums have now come to recognize the value of paintings by members of the Taos Society of Artists and other early arrivals.
Born November 3, 1951
1973 - 1974
1976 - 1977
1978 - 1979
1979 - 2005
- show more ...