- Artist-in-residence Baylor University. Play director Dallas Theatre Center. Fellow Center for Advanced Studies, Wesleyan University, Connecticut, 1962.
- Love Possessed Juana [Queen of Castille] A Play in 4 Acts with Incidental Music and Ballets, Stage Sets, Drawings By Anga Enters
- From Wikipedia about Anga Enters: Emergence as a dancer Enters moved to New York to study at the Art Students League of New York in 1919, and began began to study dance with Michio Itō the following year, eventually performing as Michio's partner in 1923.
- Silly Girl: A Portrait of Personal Remembrance;
- Silly Girl: A Portrait of Personal Remembrance by Angna Enters
- Love Possessed Juana Queen of Castile a Play in 4 Acts with Incidental Music and Ballets Stage Sets Drawings By Agna Enters