Lecturer history of art The Open University, 1974-1976, University Kent, 1976-1980. Director Conran Foundation, The Boilerhouse Project, The Design Museum, 1980-1990. Principal design consultant Eye-Q Ltd, since 1991.
Creative director New Millenium Experience Company, 1997-1998. Lecturer throughout United Kingdom and abroad.
- The Shape of the Good: Christian Reflections on the Foundations of Ethics (Library of Religious Philosophy)
- An introduction to ethical theory from a Christian perspective, "The Shape of the Good" examines the connection between moral theory, theology, and metaphysics, approaching standard ethical theories from the standpoint of Christian theology.
- In Good Shape: Style in Industrial Products, 1900 to 1960
- In Good Shape is about industrial design produces from 1900 to 1960 including hair driers, chairs, cameras, vacuum cleaners, telephones, bicycles, desk lamps, cars, refrigerators and much more.
- Labour Camp: Failure of Style Over Substance
- A commentary on the political phenomenon of the 1990s- New Labour.
1974 - 1976
1976 - 1980
1980 - 1990
1997 - 1998