Editor Cuneo Press, Chicago, 1953. Staff writer United States Savings & Loan, 1954. Editor University Wisconsin Press, Madison, 1955—1956.
Freelance writer, since 1971. Mng.dir. Storycraft Public, Masonville, Colorado, since 1993, editor, junior storyteller, 1994—2010, editor the kids storytelling club website, since 1996. Editor KidTeller Series Downloadable ebooklets.
- Storytelling Discoveries: Favorite Activities for Young Tellers
- Whether you are a kid just beginning to tell stories or a young teller mastering the art, Storytellling Discoveries will show you how to have fun! Bring stories to life with marionettes and big backyard puppets.
- Guide to Alternative Education and Training (Alternatives to College)
- A guide for high school students to different types of colleges and training schools that offer preparation for careers in fields requiring widely varying skills.
- Write Your Own Story (First Book)
- Discusses some of the many ways to write a short story, explaining how to begin with an idea, create characters, plot, and dialogue, and edit the finished story.
- Storytelling for the Fun of It: A Handbook for Children
- This book helps young storytellers find the right story to tell at campouts, slumber parties, workshops, and family gatherings.
1955 - 1956
1994 - 2010
- show more ...