Party affiliation: Democrat
- Teacher Drumright Schools, Oklahoma, 1923—1928, Crowley Schools, Louisiana, 1943—1945, University Oklahoma, 1960, 1974, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, 1976. Freelance writer, 1945.
- Believe in Spring
- The frontier spirit of the American West a century ago is re-created in this story of a girl who learns that genuine love is more important than a life of security.
- Now for Nola
- "Changeable" Nola finds that marriage and life on a military base require more responsible effort than she had expected.
- The Sound of Always
- An anthropologist is forced to decide between her love for her work and the man who lives far away.
- Murder Takes the Baths
- Thermal Springs, where the old and crippled came for curative baths, was hardly an exciting place.
The longing for holiness is not about wanting to be 'holier than thou'. It is about wanting the love of God to permeate all of our life, and for that love to be shown through our lives to other people.
Board directors Good Samaritan Retirement Village, Las Cruces, since 1980, Friends of Library., Las Cruces, 1975—1985. Trustee New Mexico Library. Association, Santa Fe, 1970—1980.
Member City Planning Commission, Las Cruces, 1982—1985. Member of New Mexico Press Women (Zia award 1969, 1971), Phi Mu, Wednesday Literature (Las Cruces) (president 1975), Altrusa 1975, Philanthropic Educational Organization (P.E.O.), Delta Kappa Gamma, Phi Kappa Phi 1960, 1970.
1923 - 1928
1943 - 1945