1918 graduated Don University, Rostov-on-Don. 1932 graduated Moscow Institute of Communications Engineers.
Introduced the study of high frequency phenomena in plasma into the USSR. Worked on accelerator design development at the Joint Nuclear Research Institute, USSR Academy of Science. 1949 and 1953 for a 680 Mev phasotron.
1957 for a 10 Bev synchroton. 1929, 1933, 1938 and 1943 in charge of planning and construction of following large broadcasting stations (in chronological order): “All-Union Central Trade-Union Council”, “Communist International”, “RV-96” and “Kuybyshevskaya”. 1946-1958 corresponding member.
USSR Academy of Science. 1920-1928 in signals units and science establishments of Red Army. 1928-1943 at various laboratories of the radio industrial and employed on the construction of large radio stations.
1929-1930 instructor, Leningrad Polytechn. Institute; until 1938 Professor, Leningrad Communications Institute. 1946-1958 Director, Radio Engineering Laboratory, USSR Academy of Science.
Religious faith contradicts people’s efforts to obtain the truth about nature and a human being.