Bachelor of Science, Syracuse University, 1951. Master of Science, Syracuse University, 1959. Doctor of Philosophy in Humanities, Syracuse University, 1971.
Trainee, assistant department manager, William Filene's Sons Company, Boston, 1951-1955; lecturer, instructor, Syracuse University, 1955-1970; from assistant professor to professor art history, State University of New York, Plattsburgh, since 1970; researcher in Spanish and French medieval art, State University of New York, Plattsburgh, since 1970.
Member College Art Association, International Center Medieval Art, Society of Architectural Historians, National Trust for History Preservation, American Society for Hispanic Art History Studies (charter).