1925 graduated Medical Faculty, Azerbaydzhan University.
Professor; Doctor of Medicine Science since 1939. Corresponding member, USSR Academy of Medical Science. Head, Laboratory of the Pathophysiology of Higher Nervous Activity, Institute of Neurology, USSR Academy of Medical Science, since 1952.
Head, Psychoneurological Clinic and Laboratory to Study the Development of the Brain, Institute of Pediatrics, USSR Academy of Medical Science, since 1950. Member, Editor Board, journal “Voprosy neyrokhirurgii” (Problems of Neurosurgery). First to describe some of the brain’s conduction paths: the commissure connecting the external geniculate bodies.
Fibrous bundles connecting the posterior colliculi caudales with the nucleus ruber. Discovered and described the vestibular nucleus. Together with N. N. Burdenko suggested the first bulbotomy operation.
First to induce experimental swelling and wrinkling of the cerebrum and explained the mechanism of this phenomenon. Discovered a special glandular organ, developing at the site of the vascular plexi in the lateral cerebral ventricles. Using bis method of impregnating the cerebral vessels he discovered the growth of cerebral capillaries and studied the relation between nerve cells and capillaries.
First to obtain viable animals with caudate bodies removed from both sides and with resected thalamus opticus. 1957 attended Congress of Pediatricians, Czechoslovakia. 1930-1949 Head, Laboratory to Study the Development of the Brain, Brain Institute.
1932-1948 Head, Morphological, then Tumor Surgery Department, Burdenko Institute of Neurosurgery, USSR Academy of Medical Science.
God can not be proven by science which is the main way we study and understand our universe or natural world.