1914 graduated Medical Faculty, Kazan University.
1931 founded Sverdlovsk Society of Therapeutists and s. then has acted as its Chairman. Since 1935 board member, All-Union, since 1956 All Russia, Society of Therapeutists. Member, All-Union Rheumatism Committee.
Member, Editor Council, journals “Klinicbeskaya meditsina” (Clinical Medicine) and “Terapevtichesky arkhiv” (Therapeutical Archives). Со-Editor, “Internal Diseases” section, “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopcdiya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia, 2nd edition). Studied rheumatism and diseases of the joints.
Organized production of sulfonamides in the Urals and studied clinical effects of norsulfasol in pneumonia and of disulfan in dysentery. 1948 first in USSR to study anticoagulants and introduce them into clinical practice in cases of myocardial infarction, including first Soviet-made anticoagulant “dikumarin,” synthesized in Sverdlovsk. Works deal with internal and infectious diseases, especially the pathogenesis, clinical aspects and therapy of cardiovascular diseases.
1914-1920 physician, Sosnova Zemstvo, Perm Gubemiya, then military doctor in active Russia Army. 1920-1922 helped fight epidemics of typhoid relapsing fever and malaria in the Urals. 1922-1926 Head, Therapeutic Department, Perm Railroad Hospital 1926-1927 Assistant, Faculty Therapeutic Clinic, 1st Leningrad Medicine Institute.
1927-1934 Head, Therapeutic Clinic, Sverdlovsk Physiotherapeutic Institute.
Religion is always aggressive against any new scientific ideas.