1909 graduated Medical Faculty, Moscow University, and specialized in physiology there.
1950-1953 Chairman, Vitamin Group, Inter-Department Commission, where he helped compile vitamin content tables for food products produced and processed in USSR. Co-Editor, journal “Voprosy pitaniya” (Problems of Nutrition). Со-Editor, “Hygiene” section, “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia), 2nd edition.
1918-1932 lecturer in physiology, Biology Faculty, Moscow University. 1918-1929 simultaneously Professor, of Animal Physiology, Faculty of Agronomy, IvanovoVoznesensk Polytechn. Institute; 1925-1930 Head, Chair of Animal Physiology, Moscow Veterinary Institute.
1922-1951 simultaneously Head, Vitamin Dept, and Laboratory of General and Comparative Vitamin Physiology, Institute of Communal Nutrition. 1936-1953 Director, State Control Vitamin Station which he founded at Institute of Nutrition.
Religious faith contradicts people’s efforts to obtain the truth about nature and a human being.