1924 graduated Medical Faculty, 1st Moscow University.
Member, Editor Board, journal “Sovetskaya meditsina” (Soviet Medicine). Member, Editor Council, journal “Arkhiv patologii” (Archives of Pathology). Board member, AllUnion and Moscow Society of Pathoanatomists.
Helps organize congresses of pathoanatomists. Drafted instructions on organ, of pathoanatomical service, currently in force in USSR. Works deal with: experimental reproduction of local hyperergy in various organs.
Experimental endocarditis. Pulmonary emphysema under war conditions. Organ, of pathoanatomic service.
Pathological anatomy of the oral cavity and dentomaxillary apparatus, etc. 1924-1927 Assistant, Chair of Pathological Anatomy, 1st Moscow University. 1924-1930 Prosector, Tarasevich Research Institute for Serum and Vaccine Control.
1931-1936 Assistant, 1936-1941 lecturer, Chair of Pathological Anatomy, Central Postgraduate Medicine Institute. 1939-1941 Head, Pathoanatomical Department, Botkin Hospital, Moscow. 1941-1948 military pathoanatomist in Soviet Army.
1948-1956 Chief Pathoanatomist, USSR Ministry of Health. 1946-1951 Head, Pathoanatomical Department, Moscow Oblast Clinical Research Institute, and Head, Chair of Pathological Anatomy, Moscow Medicine Institute, Russian Soviet Federated Socialist Republic Ministry of Health.
God can not be proven by science which is the main way we study and understand our universe or natural world.