Chi-ting Wu Edit Profile
Mr. Wu studied at St. John's University in Shanghai. Later he was graduated from Ohio Northern University, U.S.A. in 1915.
Chi-ting Wu was assistant manager of the Union Bank in 1916-1918. Then he joined Government service at Canton as Director of the Transportation Bureau in 1922. Later he came to Shanghai in 1925 and acted as Director of the Consolidated Tax Bureau for several months. Then was appointed Director of the Land Bureau of Kiangsu, and later Director of the Wine and Tobacco Tax Bureau of Chekiang, which latter post he held for three years.
Mr. Wu also occupied positions of Director-General of Internal Revenue Administration, Ministry of Finance, founder and chairman of the Board of Directors of the Kiangsu-Chekiang Commercial and Savings Bank in Shanghai, member of the Shanghai Bankers' Club, Domestic and Foreign Loans Readjustment Commission and the St. John's Club.