Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts.
Initially, they designed simply styled single-family homes including Henning Koppel"s house in Birkerød and their own home in Gentofte (1946 which is listed. Their breakthrough came with Langeliniepavillonen (the Langelinie Pavilion) in 1957. They were subsequently known for their large public buildings and restoration projects including the Hans Christian Ørsted Institute in Copenhagen (1955–1962), the Technical University of Denmark in Lundtofte (1961–1975), the Panum Building in Copenhagen (1966–1986), and the South Campus of the University of Copenhagen on Amager (1972–1979).
All these buildings were designed in the Brutalist style.
In addition, they contributed to the Statens Museum for Kunst (1966–1970). In 1955, Eva Koppel was awarded the Eckersberg Meda
In addition to her architectural work, she is remembered as being musical and creative as well as a competent administrator.
From 1951 to 1973, she was vice-chairman of the board for the Design School for Women (Tegneog kunstindustriskolen for kvinder), and in 1972 she became a member of the Academy.