Grigoriy GOLOVKO, USSR Architect. Full member, Ukrainia Academy, of Building and Architecture, since 1958; Honorary Builder of Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic since 1960; Director, Institute of the Theory and History, of Architecture and Building Technique, Ukrainia Academy, of Building and Architecture, since 1959; member, Communist Party. since 1921. Order of Red Banner of Labor; Badge of Honor; medals.
GOLOVKO, Grigoriy was born in 1900 in village Dubrovtsy, now Poltava Oblast.
1935 graduated Kiev Building Institute.
1936-1939 Chief Architect of Kiev. 1938-1941 simultaneously Chief Editor, journal “Arkhitektura Radyanskoi Ukrainy” (Architecture in the Soviet Ukraine). Since 1937 Chairman, Ukrainia Union of Architects.
Main works: designs and plans for: Novograd-Volynsky. Belaya Tserkov; “Universitetskaya” Station on the Kiev Metro. Building for the Kiev Institute of Hydrology and Hydraulic Engineering, Ukrainia Academy of Sciences, etc.