1910 graduated Natural Science Department, Physics and Mathematics Faculty, St. Petersburg University.
1914-1915 on science mission in Holland, where he worked in laboratory of R. Magnus. 1919 founded important Physiological Laboratory at Tiflis University, later reorganized into Physiology Research Institute, Georgia Academy of Sciences, and which bears his name since 1935. Deputy, Georgia Supreme Soviet of several convocation.
1950, at joint session of USSR Academy of Science and USSR Academy of Medical Science, severely criticized by К. M. Bykov and A. G. Ivanov-Smolensky for regarding subjective psychology as contrary to the materialistic teachings of Marx and Engels. Since 1959 honorary member, New York Academy, of Medical Science.
1910-1914 Assistant, Natural Science Department, then Chair of Physiology. St. Petersburg University. 1915-1919 Assistant Prosector and lecturer, Chair of Physiology, Novorossiysk University, Odessa.
1941-1951 Director, Physiology Research Institute, Georgia Academy of Sciences.
God can not be proven by science which is the main way we study and understand our universe or natural world.