1913 graduated Medical Faculty, Warsaw University.
1915 founded Chair and Museum of Topographical Anatomy and Operative Surgery in Rostov-on-Don. Developed many operative methods for laryngeal cancer. Described new symptoms in tetanus infection.
Determined nature of “bronze erysipelas” (Addison’s disease). 1938-1947 Chairman, Commission for the Study of Scleroma. 1945-1950 Presidium member and Learned Secretary, Anti-Cancer Committee.
Since 1949 board member, Moscow Branch, Society of Otorhinolaryngologists. Со-Editor, “Otorhinolaryngology” section “Bolshaya meditsinskaya entsiklopediya” (Large Medical Encyclopedia), 2nd edition. Member, Editorial Board, journals “Voprosy onkologii” (Problems of Oncology) and “Vestnik otorinolaringologii” (Bulletin of Otorhinolaryngology).
Board member, AllUnion Society of Otorhinolaryngologists. Since 1913 Assistant Prosector, then Prosector, Chair of Operative Surgery and Topographical Anatomy. Since 1920 senior Assistant, Faculty Surgery Clinic, Medical Faculty, Rostov University.
1927-1941 Professor, Chair of Otorhinolaryngology, Smolensk Medicine Institute. 1941-1943 Head, Chair of Otorhinolaryngology, Kazakhstan Medicine Institute, Alma-Ata. 1944-1946 Head, Chair of Otorhinolaryngology, Smolensk Medicine Institute.