Janet Marting Edit Profile
Bachelor, University Vermont, 1973. Master of Arts, Colorado State University, 1975. Doctor of Philosophy, Michigan State University, 1982.
Instructor English Texas Technology University, Lubbock, 1975-1978. Assistant professor English Ohio State University, Marion, 1982-1984. Associate professor English University Akron, Ohio, 1984—1997, professor English, since 1997.
Commitment, Voice, and Clarity : An Argument Rhetoric and Reader
(Book by Marting, Janet)
- Making a Living: a Real World Reader
- The Family Tree: Classic Essays of Family and Ancestors: Instructor's Edition (Library of Classic Essays)
- Commitment, Voice and Clarity: An Argument Rhetoric and Reader by Marting, Janet (December 1, 1996) Paperback
- Commitment, Voice and Clarity: An Argument Rhetoric and Reader
- Commitment, Voice, and Clarity : An Argument Rhetoric and Reader
Member National Council Teachers English, College English Association, Writing Program Adminstrs.
Married William F. Marting, May 25, 1986.