Master of Science, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey, 1986. Doctor of Philosophy, University Leeds, England, 1992. Postdoctoral, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, 1994.
Senior engineer 3Tex Inc., Cary, North Carolina, 1999—2002. Department head Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey, since 2002. Professor Ege University, 1995—1999.
Second lieutenant Signal Corps Turkish Army, 1983-1985, Ankara.
5. Applications of Braided Structures in Transportation
(Book Title: Braided Structures and Composites: Production...)2015
1. Advanced Multilayered and Fibre-Reinforced Composites1998
2. Fibre Architectures for Composite Applications.2016
3. Cartesian 3D Braiding.2016
4. Impact-resistant fabrics (ballistic/stabbing/slashing/spike.2018
I am truly liberal and democrat and believe the free society under the rule of law.
Member of Textile Institute.
Kadir married to Turkay Hizal. Children: Esra Havva, Erman Nedim.