Studied at Medicine Faculty, Moscow University. 1924 graduated Medical Faculty, Tiflis University.
Board member, All-Union Society of Oncologists. Member, Learned Council, Georgia Ministry of Health. Chairman, Tbilisi Society of Oncologists.
Board member and Deputy Chairman, Tbilisi Surgical Society. Member, Editor Council, journal “Voprosy onkologii” (Problems of Oncology). 1945-1950 Со-Editor, 2-volume manual “Chastnaya khirurgiya” (Specialized Surgery).
Member, Editorial Board, Georgia journal “Sabchota meditsina”. Research deals with oncology and clinical surgery, bone-formation in osteogenic sarcomata, industrial injuries, surgical treatment of heart lesions, mammary tumors, etc. Publ.: over 50 works.
Doctor’s thesis “Osteogennye sarkomy dlinnykh trubchatykh kostey” (Osteogenic Sarcomata of the Long Tubular Bones) (1935). Manual “General Surgery” (7 edition in Georgian. 1924-1934 intern, Assistant, then senior Assistant, Clinic of Hospital Surgery, Tiflis University.
1934-1935 Assistant, Professor N. N. Petrov’s Surgical Clinic. 1935-1939 lecturer, Clinic of Hospital Surgery, Tiflis. 1939-1941 Head, Oncological Postgraduate Studies, Tiflis, now Tbilisi Postgraduate Medicine Institute.
1941-1945 Chief Surgeon, Board of Evacuation Hospitals, Georgia Popular Cornrt. of Health. Surgeon and consultant at various major evacuation hospitals on Georgia territory. Head of a chair of surgery, Tbilisi Postgraduate Medicine Institute.
Religion is always aggressive against any new scientific ideas.