Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College Anghra Pradesh Agricultural University, Tirupati, 1985. Master of Science in Plant Pathology, Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College Anghra Pradesh Agricultural University, Tirupati, 1987. Doctor of Philosophy, University Agricultural Sciences, Gandhi Krishi Vignana Kendra, Bangalore, 1999.
Research assistant University Agricultural Sciences, Raichur, India, 1987—1993. Assistant plant pathologist Acharya National Guard Ranga Agricultural University, Jagityal, 1993—1996, senior scientist Tirupati, since 1998, vice president, plant pathology club Hyderabad, 2002—2008. Chairman, purchase equipment Citrus Research Station, Tirupati, 2001—2008, convenor, certification committee, 1999—2008.
Member of Diagnostic Field Visit Committee, Regional Agricultural Research Station. Tirupati.
• Life member of Indian Society of Virology, Hissar, Since, 1992.
• Life member of Society of Mycology and Plant Pathology, Udaipur, 1993.
• Life member of Indian Society of Plant Pathologists, Ludhiana Since 1994.
• Life member of Indian Society of Citriculture, Nagpur Since 1999.
• Life member of Plant Protection Society of India, NPPT1, Hyderabad, Since 2001.
• Life member of Society for Advancement of Biological control, Project Directorate of biological control, Bangalore, 2001.
• Life member of Association of Plant Pathologists of India, Lucknow, 2001.
• Member of Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Enlliomenected Sciences, Lucknow from 2005
• Member in Geobios an International Quarterly Journal of life Sciences, Jodhpur.
• Life member of Association of Plant Pathologists, Lucknow, Since, 2002.
• Member in society for advancement of entomology, Trivendram, Kerala. Since 2006
• Life member of Association of plant pathologist, Akola, Since, 2006.
Married Kuruba Leelavathi, June 24, 1988. Children: Kuruba Kiran Sagar, Kuruba Anurag Sagar.