Professor in the Faculty of Exact, Physical, and Natural Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires since 1916. Member of the Faculty Council, 1922, 1927-1931. Delegate of the Faculty to the Superior University Council, 1925-1927, 1929-1931.
Alternate professor in the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires, 1921. In the Faculty of PhysicoMathematical Sciences of the University of La Plata, May 1921. Provisional professor of the same, October 1921, and titular professor since March 1922.
Professor of algebra and topography in the National Industrial School, 1921-1923. Inspector general of railways, 1922. Delegate to the Superior Council of the University of La Plata, 1922-1925.
Provisional professor in the Faculty of Juridical and Social Sciences of the University of La Plata, 1922-1931. Titular professor of the same since 1931. Member of the special committee appointed by the Ministry of Public Works to draft the “Ley Nacional de Aguas,” 1924.
Vice-director and director-general of railways, 1927, and 1928-1932, respectively. Vice-dean of the Faculty of Physico-Mathematical Sciences of La Plata, 1932-1936. Delegate to various scientific congresses dealing with economic and social problems.
Member of the special commission authorized to study the problems of transportation in Buenos Aires. Consultant of the Southern Railway of Argentina. Charged with the appraisal of the Electric Tramways Company of Rosario at the time of its acquisition by the municipality.
Member: Ácad. de Ciencias de Buenos Aires, Society Científica Argentina, Asociación del Frío, Asociación de Abogados de Buenos Aires, Liga Argentina de Educación Industrial, Centro Argentino de Ingenieros, Musco Social Argentino.
Married Elvira Bovone.