1935 graduated Moscow Power Engineering Institute.
1935-1951 postgrad, student and simultaneously instructor, Moscow Power Engineering Institute. 1938-1954 Candidate of Technology Science. Since 1951 Head, Chair of Electronic Equipment for Industry Enterprises, Moscow Power Engineering Institute.
Also engaged in educational and administrative work. Until 1943 Director, Board of Studies, 1943-1952 Deputy Director of Studies, Moscow Power Engineering Institute. Works deal with: development of new electrodrive systems, particularly systems with asynchronous gliding sleeves with controlled mercury vapor rectifiers.
Electrical drives and industrial electrification. High-school teaching methods. Member, Editor and Publ.
Council, Publ. House for Literature on Power Engineering. Member, Editor Board, journal “Elektrichestvo” (Electricity). Twice elected to Moscow City Communist Party of the Soviet Union Committee.
Four times elected to Moscow Soviet of Worker’s Deputy.