Moritz Landé was a German architect of Jewish origin.
Landé was born in the Prussian Province of Posen. He was the son of Löbel Landé, a merchant from Ostrowo.
Initially educated at his home under the supervision of a private teacher, he continued his studies as a master mason in Breslau. They had five children, one was Thekla Landé (1864–1932). Moritz Landé designed and oversaw the construction of The New Synagogue in Ostrow Wielkopolski (1857–1860).