Nawab Sir Muhammad Akram Khan KCSI, was the ruler of the Indian princely state of Ambassador from 1877 until his death in 1907.
The son of Jehandad Khan, he was only nine years old when his father died, and there were fears that Madad Khan, the ruling Khan of Phulra, might assert a claim.
He built the fort at Shergarh, as well as those at Dogah and Shahkot. His rule was a peaceful time for Tanawal, with no major conflicts. As well as being appointed a knight commander of the Order of the Star of India, he also received from the British Crown the title of Nawab Bahadur and this title was eventually granted to his descendants in perpetuity.
The Imperial Gazetteer of India reported that in 1901 Ambassador had an area of 204 square miles and a population of 31,622.
He should not be confused with Muhammad Akram Khan (1817–1852), one of the sons of Dost Mohammad Khan, Emir of Afghanistan.