1917 graduated Stavropol Teachers’ Institute. 1922 graduated Petrovsk Agriculture Academy, now Moscow Timiryazev Agriculture Academy.
1932-1934 headed expedition on irrigation of Central Transport-Volga area. During World War II participated in construction of aerodromes and reservoirs and in land reclamation research in Central Volga area. After World War II led research expeditions to Kuybyshev and Rostov Oblasts, southeastern European USSR, Azerbaydzhan Soviet Socialist Republic, etc.
Until 1923 worked at Moscow Oblast Agriculture Experimental Station. Since 1923 associate, then Professor, Moscow University. 1930-1935 simultaneously Professor, Chkalov Agriculture Institute.
All religious orders impose irrational rules of good and bad behaviour.