Taught geography and science in Bobruisk school (1917-1921).
He then worked at the Department of Geography Institute of the Belarusian culture and then the Belarusian Academy of Sciences.
One of the organizers of the local history movement in Belarus, the scientific secretary of the Central Bureau of Local History of the Belarusian Academy of Sciences. The first editor of "Our Land."
Author of the reference manual "Geography of Europe" (1924), and several articles on economic geography.